Google Search

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

My Rough Weekend, and a special thank you

Hello everybody, this is an apology letter to following my blog. Last Friday the products we ordered were supposed to come in but it never came in, and then my forwarder finally emailed me saying that the products will be a day late...So we drank that night, like college students, Saturday the products came in, but the forwarder on our side made a mistake in the entry of the BL #, so we drank like college students again. Sunday, my girlfriend and I went out, we drank like college students and then yesterday (Monday) the products finally cleared customs so my buyers and I drank til 4:00am, so I fell behind in my studies :( ... 3 days behind schedule. I want to thank Laura, Nor, Sonoko, Wendy, Bal, Chiara, Lorna, Anna, Moho and countless others, sorry if I didn't mention you for the motivation, if I didn't have y'all I probably would have gotten discouraged and probably would have procrastinated even more thinking, hey I'm behind anyways...Thanks to the study mates, I have to push harder to catch up with everybody, so once again thank you for all your kind words and no matter what crap I go through we all should know we have people that are there for us every step of the way and that we're all in this together...Hope everybody had a great weekend and to those of you in the US, have a great thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment