Google Search

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My resolutions w/ Powell Books, Amazon vendor

Here's the email exchange, I got a refund on my order:

They really acted in bad faith, lied and exercise bad business practices, see how they claim they never got the email with the claim I filed with Amazon, they're full of crap, Amazon forwards a copy to the vendor and the claimant...

Hello Joon Kang,

We have processed a full refund to your Amazon Accounts group for the apparently lost-in-transit package for Powell's
Order #6840412.

We apologize for any misunderstanding, but I do not see an email query from you dated November 1, 2008.

We understand how frustrating this shipping issue with the lost package must be.

Best wishes,

Barbara
As you can see, the date of the last correspondence was October 24th, I sent an email to your company on the 1st of November and received no reply, then I filed a claim with Amazon at the same time, and received no response from your company, this is really bad business practice, it does not take this long for me to receive post from the US here in South Korea, be honest and tell me when the package was postmarked. You're claiming it was the 3rd of October, if it's not the 3rd of October then you acted in bad faith and I demand a refund.

Any further questions please call me at my US number (310) 651-8206

Powells.com wrote:
Hello Joon Kang,

Do I understand that you do not have your Book for your Powell's Order #6840412 (Amazon Order Marketplace Transaction ID: 736-8880365-4002530)?

If you have not received it by November 14th, we will process a full refund through your Amazon Accounts group for you.

Please do respond to this current email if you have not received this order. (I have copied our previous response email from my co-worker to you below).

Regards,

Barbara
Powells.com

We are sorry that you did not see our email with which we did respond to you on October 24, 2008...

I copy it here:
..........................................................................................
From: Powells.com
Reply-To: Powells.com
To: JYH
Subject: Re: FM: Order enquiry from Amazon customer lseexternal@gmail.com
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 11:46:05 -0700
Message-ID:
In-Reply-To: <26853752.16455991224873766518.JavaMail.em-
build@lux-mm-relay.amazon.com>
X-About: marketplace.uk.onelove69@gmail.com

Hello,

Your order was shipped on 3 October. We ship directly to you from the United States. Shipments to the United Kingdom average 14-24 business days for delivery. Shipments elsewhere average 14-24 business days for delivery.

Packages are air freighted to the destination country where they are then deposited into your local postal system. Occasionally customs can cause delays that extend beyond the 24 business day timeframe, however most packages arrive within about 6 weeks of the ship date.

Best regards,

Emily
Powells.com


-------------- Begin message ---------------------

WHAT IS THE DISPATCH DATE OF THIS BOOK AND HOW DID YOU SEND THIS? BOOKS I ORDERED FROM OTHER VENDORS THAT DISPATCHED ON THE 6TH & 7TH OCTOBER I HAVE RECEIVED BY THE 14TH OF OCTOBER AND THAT INCLUDES ORDERS WITH VENDORS FROM THE USA AND CANADA.

I WILL FORWARD MY COMPLAINT TO AMAZON AND WILL POST ON MY BLOG THAT'S READ BY MANY UNIVERSITY OF LONDON EXTERNAL STUDENTS NOT TO BUY PRODUCTS FROM YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment