Google Search

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Mad Props to Book Depository

After my drama with Powell Books, the Ethnicity book I ordered from Book Depository arrived in my mailbox today. I have to say I'm very happy with them and the cool thing is that they have Free Worldwide delivery, to see if your country's on the list, click HERE, sorry Lorna, I don't see Jamaica here, good News Laura, Trinidad & Tobago is on the list. Anyways instead of ordering through Amazon, order directly from their site, click HERE for the free worldwide shipping :) Once again I recommend them highly, quick and prompt service.

Once again, a summary of my recommended book vendors:

Better World Books:
Website
FaceBook FanSite

Buckeye Bookshop (or find them on Amazon)
Their Direct Site

The Book Depository (Free Worldwide Shipping)
Website
Free International Shipping Country List

No comments:

Post a Comment