Google Search

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Syllabus for October for all the units I'm taking

A shoutout to all my study buddies (or is it mates in the English vernacular?), sorry I speak American not English :P so please bear with me :(

Anyways for syllabus on how we're going to study, click on any of the subject below and if you would like to join our study group send me a PM by clicking on of the links below:

My Yansa profile

My Facebook profile

Please if you do an add friend on my FB profile, please write a message letting me know who you are!!!

Anyways for the syllabus just click on any of the subjects you're interested in and it'll take you to that page :)

02 Intro to Economics
04a Stats1
05a Maths1
21 Principles of Sociology
25 Principles of Accounting

No comments:

Post a Comment