Google Search

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Need more distractions

It's the end of year, where there are so many obligations (year end parties w/ clients, friends, colleagues, etc etc etc), yet the more distractions I have the more I focus on my studies, the past couple of weeks or so ago, I had no distractions and I was procrastinating, procrastinating and doing some more procrastinating...

If anybody can give me any advice or pointers on how to manage my time better when I have too much time let me know, I'm open to all suggestions. It's such a ironic paradox for me, do you guys have the same problems also? The less time I have, the more I get done and the more time I have the lazier I get :( Perhaps we all perform better under pressure? Well I hope everybody has a happy holiday and a wonderful New Year.

My philosophy make your New Year's resolutions now so that by the time Jan 1st rolls around you've brainwashed yourself into it.

As for Asian people, we have the Lunar New Year, (you know what I'm talking about), so if our friends get on us about not keeping our promise we can say that it's not our New Year, it's a Roman calender and that we follow the Asian calender :)

No comments:

Post a Comment