Google Search

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Natalie Del Conte read my email :D Woo Hoo

At the 3:40 mark she says, "Joon from South Korea" :D :D :D



Here's the original email, it was edited of course:

Dear Natalie,

I live in South Korea, and there's no way in hell I'll pay for streaming radio, there are so many free alternatives, for example, if I want to listen to Class Rock, I'll go to 95.5 KLOS FM (Los Angeles) or if I'm in the mood for sports, I'll go to ESPN Radio, or if I want top 40 I'll go to 92.3 NOW FM (New York), why can't businesses just follow the Johnson & Johnson business model? They buy companies that produce products they're not good at and leave them alone, if it ain't broke, don't fix it philosophy!!!

This is the reason that piracy is so rampant in Asia and other parts of the world!!! Lack of availability!!! I don't want to wait a year to so to watch this season's Heroes (OK, I hate heroes), Family Guy or the Simpsons or Crayon Shinchan (Japan), the more country ip blocking sites do, the more these companies are encouraging copyright piracy!!!

1 comment: