Google Search

Monday, September 29, 2008

Study Plans

Hey guys, here's my study plans, still didn't get my Soc & Accounting texts yet, but I've been listening to the UC Berkeley lectures, please click on any of the subjects below for the referencing sociology lectures :), these links will have the downloadable or streaming mp3 s :)

Theories of Laws & Society 

Lectures on Weber




For accounting, I go here to watch the video from Indiana University Kelly School of Business


Once I get all my texts, I will use the schedule to do the following:
Mon/Wed/Fri - I will study Econ, Stats & Math
Tues/Thurs/Sat - I will study Accounting and Sociology
Sat & Sun - I will review.

My personal study strategy:
Read the chapter once (skim) the first time, the second time, I will read the chapter again with a little more attention to detail (not super detail), then listen to a lecture or video, then read the chapter a third time taking notes (by hand).  After taking the notes by hand I will post the notes and put it on MS Word, then I will post it on the blog.  So by the time I posted notes, I read the chapter 3 times and heard or watched a video lecture.  I hope this will be helpful to me and you guys.




1 comment:

  1. Great Job! I will try to make some contributions to your already excelent blogue! I am taking the same course you are (were). So this is actually the best thing ever!

    ReplyDelete